Renovo Color Refresher or dye for fabric roofs, such as convertible tops, boat covers, and grill covers. Renews faded areas and unsightly discolorations by tinting in five common standard colors.
We recommend using Renovo's fabric top cleaner RFC500 from Renovo beforehand in any case to achieve a uniform result.
- Ensure that the convertible top is thoroughly cleaned
- Remove dirt and impregnation residues with Renovo Fabric Soft Top Cleaner
- Allow to dry for approximately 1 hour at room temperature
- Thoroughly stir Renovo Color Refresher; do not dilute
- Make sure you have enough Reviver to apply a complete layer
- Do not apply Reviver in direct sunlight or on a hot day as it will dry too quickly
- Test on an inconspicuous area before treating the entire surface
- Apply evenly to the entire roof using a Flat Brush (approximately 5 cm wide) while wet
- Work quickly to prevent the edges of the freshly applied Reviver from drying too fast
- Apply from the center outward around the vehicle
- For heavily faded top materials, apply a second coat of color after approximately 2 hours
- Finally, we recommend applying a layer of Ultra Proofer - Fabric Impregnation
- Easily remove any splatters of the dye from glass, chrome, or paint with a damp Cloth
- Ensure adequate drying times between individual applications during the fabric top restoration process
Be the first to rate! Your review helps us and others!
Your opinion is very important to us! We want to make sure that you are fully satisfied with our car care products. Let us know what you think after you have tested the product and share your experience with our community. Be the first to review this product and help others make the right decision. We are looking forward to your feedback!