For regular cleaning of canvas, double duck and mohair convertible soft tops of all colours, freshening appearance and helping to preserve the soft top's overall condition. THE best convertible roof cleaner!
Fabric Soft Top Cleaner removes grime and ingrained dirt without impairing the appearance of the convertible car's fabric and is suitable for all colours.
Fabric Soft Top Cleaner is recommended for preparation of the convertible hood before application of Soft Top Reviver and Ultra Proofer. It is especially important to ensure that the fabric is free of grease, dirt and any previous waterproof coatings before using Soft Top Reviver! Ultra Proofercan still be applied with residual waterproofing agents within the material, but it should be thoroughly cleaned with Fabric Soft Top Cleaner to ensure that dust and dirt will not be sealed into the fabric.
- Brush the dry top with a brush to remove any potential dirt.
- Shake the bottle well before removing the cap.
- Pour the contents into a suitable container.
- Apply it evenly with a clean 5 cm/2" brush using uniform brush strokes.
- Start in the center of the cover and work outward toward the edge.
- Allow it to sit for 10-20 minutes to ensure that the cleaner can dissolve stubborn dirt and stains.
- Commence scrubbing with warm water and a soft brush until the cleaner begins to foam, and the dirt is easily removed.
- Complete the process by thoroughly rinsing with water.
- Repeat the entire process if necessary. If needed, repeat all the steps.
- For heavily soiled surfaces, let the solution dry for approximately 30 to 40 minutes - the optimal time for the active ingredients.
Bird droppings / tough stains
- Dab or pour the cleaner directly onto the soiled area or stain.
- Massage the cleaner into the affected area.
- Rinse off after 30 minutes.
- Repeat the process if necessary.
Light Soiling / Quick Cleaning
- Apply to a cloth or sponge.
- Massage into the affected area.
- Rinse off with water.
As with all cleaning agents, it is best to avoid prolonged contact with the skin. It is recommended to use rubber gloves for protection. We recommend applying a protective layer of Vinyl Ultra Proofer to your convertible top now to shield it from the elements.
Be the first to rate! Your review helps us and others!
Your opinion is very important to us! We want to make sure that you are fully satisfied with our car care products. Let us know what you think after you have tested the product and share your experience with our community. Be the first to review this product and help others make the right decision. We are looking forward to your feedback!