The 3M Perfect-it III Fine Sanding Compound 09375 is excellently suited for removing fine sanding marks, car wash scratches, or for refinishing weathered paints. Manufactured using the same 3M formula as the 3M Perfect-It Sanding Compound, but it's less aggressive. As a result, the product is ideal for the second step of processing after the aggressive sanding compound.
- Best processing results achieved with a polishing machine at 1500-2000 RPM
- Preparation for applying a high-gloss polish for a perfect finish
- Before starting the polishing machine, apply the paste onto the pad and spread it
- Apply a sufficient amount of paste to work within a 60 cm x 60 cm area
- Machine speed with a rotary polisher: 1500–2500 RPM
- If the pad is new or dry, distribute the paste on it to allow it to soak
- Polish with light to medium pressure in a crosshatch pattern
- Reduce pressure as the paste begins to cure
- Regularly wipe the surface and check for the removal of all sanding scratches
- Repeat the process if necessary
- Minor swirl marks caused by the paste
- Clean adjacent surfaces with a 3M 50400 Perfect-it High-Performance Cleaning Cloth
- Clean unpainted plastic surfaces directly with soap and water
- In the next step, achieve high gloss with 3M Perfect-it III 09376
Be the first to rate! Your review helps us and others!
Your opinion is very important to us! We want to make sure that you are fully satisfied with our car care products. Let us know what you think after you have tested the product and share your experience with our community. Be the first to review this product and help others make the right decision. We are looking forward to your feedback!