The 3M Acrylic Plus tape from the PT1000 series is typically used for the attachment of rigid components where an aesthetic visible edge is desired.
This double-sided tape consists of black acrylic foam with additional acrylic adhesive on both sides. It bonds components such as spoilers, antenna housings, roof rails, and fender flares. The double-sided tape offers excellent long-term stability and adapts well to the surfaces being bonded. The unique viscoelastic properties of the PT1000 effectively dissipate stress in the adhesive joint, resulting in an extremely durable connection.
- Acrylic adhesive with extremely high initial tack and adhesive strength. High durability in extreme temperatures and moisture.
- Black double-sided acrylic adhesive tape with very high initial tack. 1.1 mm thick.
- High shock and weather resistance. Temperature resistance up to 90°C.
- High-performance tape for bonding exterior components such as decorative and side protection strips.
- Especially suitable for critical paint systems such as powder clear coats.
- Adhesion promoter E4298, application brush 08605.
Be the first to rate! Your review helps us and others!
Your opinion is very important to us! We want to make sure that you are fully satisfied with our car care products. Let us know what you think after you have tested the product and share your experience with our community. Be the first to review this product and help others make the right decision. We are looking forward to your feedback!