FlyBy30’s advanced silane barrier technology repels rain from automotive windscreen glass, enhancing visibility, and reducing the need for wipers at speeds above 30mph (45km/h).
This significantly increases driver safety in bad weather, and also helps reduce adhesion of snow, ice and bugs to all treated glass surfaces. FlyBy30 easily withstands windscreen wiper abrasion and regular cleaning, allowing the coating to continue protecting for over 6 months.
- Do not apply to a wet windshield or it may cause damage to the surface
- Polish your glass using CarPro Ceriglass or any other compound by hand or machine. If scratches are present use machine. Wipe off residue
- Clean surface well with CarPro Eraser
- Shake Flyby30, then wet the supplied applicator just enough so that it does not feel grabby during application
- Apply in criss-cross pattern to one side of windshield or one window. Apply more product to applicator as needed to avoid dragging or grabbiness of applicator
- Allow to flash and haze for approximately 1-3 minutes (depending on temps and humidity) and wipe off with a CarPro 2Face Towel or quality microfiber towel
- Thoroughly clean the wiper blades and apply CarPro Reload to prevent the blades from chattering
Be the first to rate! Your review helps us and others!
Your opinion is very important to us! We want to make sure that you are fully satisfied with our car care products. Let us know what you think after you have tested the product and share your experience with our community. Be the first to review this product and help others make the right decision. We are looking forward to your feedback!