The final step before waxing (hence pre-wax) for maximum shine and reflection. Rich polishing oils create a deep, lush wet gloss. Excellent results, especially on dark colors and black shades. Eliminates fine swirl marks for a flawless shine outcome.
- Rich polishing oils create a deep, lush wet gloss on the paint
- Eliminates fine swirl marks through paint refinement
- Can be applied by hand or machine
- Only suitable for gloss paint surfaces (NOT intended for use on matte paint)
- Shake well. Apply in the shade to a cool, clean surface for best results
- Work on a section-by-section basis (about 60 x 60 cm) and remove excess product at the end
Do not allow product to dry. To remove oxidation, stubborn contaminants, water spots, or larger blemishes, use Meguiar's Ultimate Compound first.
• By Hand: Apply a small amount of product to a soft foam applicator pad. Apply it section by section with moderate pressure in horizontal and vertical motions, using 4 - 6 overlapping passes per section.
• By Dual Action Orbital Polisher: Apply a small amount of product crisscross to the surface of a clean foam polishing or finishing pad. Place the machine on the paint surface, set to a medium speed, and work on the section with 4 - 6 overlapping motions. Apply again for more shine or swirl mark removal.
Wipe off with a Meguiar's Supreme Shine Microfiber Towel or 100% cotton cloth. Turn the cloth for the final wipe to a clean side. Keep away from vinyl, rubber, plastic, unpainted, and porous materials. Tip: To protect the high-gloss finish, seal with a Meguiar's wax, such as Meguiar's Ultimate Wax.
Be the first to rate! Your review helps us and others!
Your opinion is very important to us! We want to make sure that you are fully satisfied with our car care products. Let us know what you think after you have tested the product and share your experience with our community. Be the first to review this product and help others make the right decision. We are looking forward to your feedback!