Exclusively developed for the European market, Meguiar's M101 foam cut compound is specifically designed for quick defect removal on fresh repair paints.
To accommodate the regional specificities of the refinishing industry, the Meguiar's development team conducted thorough research on local work processes in Europe:
- Unlike the American market, foam pads are commonly used instead of wool or fur pads in Europe, resulting in a noticeable reduction in cutting power
- Refinishing practices in Europe typically involve spot repairs, with sanding performed at relatively low speeds
Key features of the Foam Cut Compound include micro-abrasive particles, extended working time, and easy cleanup.
- Pre-sanding with wet sandpaper P1500 and 3M Trizact abrasive 50415 P3000
- Rotary polisher at 900-1500 RPM and a Meguiar's Cutting Pad
- Sanding effect can be increased if necessary by using wool/microfiber
Be the first to rate! Your review helps us and others!
Your opinion is very important to us! We want to make sure that you are fully satisfied with our car care products. Let us know what you think after you have tested the product and share your experience with our community. Be the first to review this product and help others make the right decision. We are looking forward to your feedback!