For the care of smooth leathers exposed to weather or heavy use (convertible leather, bags, suitcases, shoes, saddlery, and belts), or for the preservation of extremely dry or antique leather.
For the care of genuine "Pull Up" leathers in the furniture sector (=grease leather). Not suitable for bycast and polyurethane (PU) coated leathers.
The Elephant Leather Preserver protects and impregnates all natural smooth leather types. It keeps the leather supple. 100% synthetic grease, acid-free, odorless, free from plant or animal fats.
This formula is also used by museums to protect and preserve old and hardened leathers. The leather is protected from mold and fiber breakage, and the surface is impregnated.
The quantity is usually sufficient to treat a complete interior multiple times.
- First test products in an inconspicuous area for any changes
- Take some grease with a clean, soft cloth and rub it in the cloth first
- Nourish the leather with the greased cloth and, if necessary, polish afterward
- In cold temperatures, the grease is not easily manageable
- Therefore, work in pleasant temperatures or slightly warm the grease with a hairdryer
Be the first to rate! Your review helps us and others!
Your opinion is very important to us! We want to make sure that you are fully satisfied with our car care products. Let us know what you think after you have tested the product and share your experience with our community. Be the first to review this product and help others make the right decision. We are looking forward to your feedback!